Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Pbama The Torturer? Gitmo More Violent
Gitmo is more violent under the Pbama Administration than it ever was under Bush. You won't hear the Pbama Culists taking about this or blogging about this. Nope. Do not expect them to hold their Messyiah to the same standards they applied to Bush. It will never happen. Exhale now.
Freed Guantanamo prisoner Binyam Mohamed has said conditions at the US detention camp in Cuba have worsened since President Barack Obama was elected.
"Since the election [Gitmo] got harsher," Mohamed said.
He also claimed the Emergency Reaction Force at Guantanamo, a team which he said punishes inmates in their cells, and once almost gouged his eyes out when he declined to give his fingerprints, is now being used more often.
"STOP THE TORTURE NOW, OBAMA!"
"NO MORE AMERICAN IMPERIALISM!"
"IMPEACH PBAMA NOW!"
"TRY PBAMA FOR WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!"
"PBAMA IS A WARMONGER!"
"PBAMA SUPPORTS TORTURE!"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.