Friday, October 10, 2008
ACORN Voter Fraud Allegations Everywhere
Allegations of The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN - and its role in Democrat Voter Fraud is exploding.
It's an epidemic !
In Florida: ACORN, of course, claims to have signed up nearly 140,000 voters here in Florida through its drives in Orange, Broward and Miami-Dade counties -- and briefly ran into criticism over two suspicious voter registration forms that wound up in the Seminole County Election Supervisor's Office.
In Connecticut: problems with numerous voter registration cards submitted by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, which works to register low-income people. In one instance, he says a card was filled out for a 7-year-old girl, whose age was listed as 27 on the card. ACORN filed more than 8,000 cards in Bridgeport. The complaint involves 10, but Borges said there were problems with many others. [...] The group, which said it has registered some 1.3 million voters nationwide this year, is facing similar allegations in several other states including Nevada, Wisconsin, North Carolina, New Mexico, Michigan, Ohio and Missouri.
In Ohio: two Ohio voters came forth and claimed that although they had made it clear they were already registered to vote, ACORN canvassers encouraged them to sign up several times. One of those was Christopher Barkley of Cleveland, who estimates that he registered to vote "10 to 15" times after ACORN relentlessly pursued him.
In Missouri: Officials in Missouri, a hard-fought jewel in the presidential race, are sifting through possibly hundreds of questionable or duplicate voter-registration forms submitted by an advocacy group that has been accused of election fraud in other states.[...]We have identified about 100 duplicates, and probably 280 addresses that don't exist, people who have driver's license numbers that won't verify or Social Security numbers that won't verify. Some have no address at all.
And the ongoing ACORN Scandal in Nevada.
Oh, Those Good Olde Fashioned Play-By-The-Rules Democrats! Why, I bet the Dems are as outraged at their own Voter Fraud as they are against all their unproven allegations that Diebold machines and optical scanners were rigged in 2004. How many of these were proven? Zero.
Here we go, another huge Democrat Scandal involving Voter Fraud and the Dems not only don't want to admit it, they're doing all they can to support it. Dems know no shame.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.