Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Kucinich Doesn't Get His Way...Awwwwww
Dennis Kookcinich didn't get his way.
He was EXCLUDED from the Nevada debate despite his temper tantrum and crying and whining.
Kucinich CAN BE EXCLUDED:
A lower court order that Democratic presidential hopeful Dennis Kucinich be included in a MSNBC candidate debate Tuesday was tossed out a few hours before the debate by the Nevada Supreme Court.
Lawyers for NBC Universal Inc. had asked the high court to overturn the lower court order that the cable TV news network include the Ohio congressman or pull the plug on broadcasting the debate Tuesday night with Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards.
The Supreme Court’s unanimous order said that blocking the debate unless Kucinich got to participate would be “an unconstitutional prior restraint” on the news network’s First Amendment rights.
Donald Campbell, a Las Vegas lawyer representing NBC Universal, accused Kucinich of trying to make a jurisdictional “end run” around the FCC and federal courts by suing in Nevada state court to be added to the debate.
FCC broadcast rules do not apply to cable TV networks, Campbell said, adding that forcing MSNBC to add Kucinich or not broadcast the debate amounted to prior restraint and would be a “clear and unequivocal” violation in First Amendment press freedom.
FCC broadcast rules don't apply to cable TV networks - naa naa naa naa naa naaaaaaa!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You go, Garden Gnome, you go!
The Kook appeals to the far left fringe haters. I can't make heads nor tails of it. Actually, I take that back. Both The Kook and his supporters are so full of hatred and vile, so consumed as being Blame America Firsters, I am not surprised.
Thankfully, The Kook has no chance in ever getting elected to the White House, ever.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.