Sunday, October 15, 2006
Hillary Clinton To Become First Living Human To Join Body Worlds Ensemble
Body Worlds is a traveling exhibition of preserved human bodies and body parts that are prepared using a technique called plastination to reveal inner organs or structures.
The exhibit states that its purpose and mission is the education of laymen about the human body, leading to better health awareness. All of the human plastinates are willing donors who wished to be of use even after their deaths.
"Frankly, I wasn't all that sure that she was even alive. She seems so stoic and her mannerisms can be described as those of a mannequin. But when Volker VanVolkervoldernvildenhelm, the European Director of Body Worlds, confirmed to me in a telephone conference that she was indeed alive, I realized that this would be a coup for us," said McJim.
Mrs. Clinton said that she is joining the Body Worlds tour with hopes of converting the dead to register as Democrats for the upcoming November election as well as the presidential election in 2008.
"Just because you're dead doesn't mean your political voice doesn't count," she said.
McJim agreed with her, adding, "look at how many dead people voted for JFK in Chicago! That was no accident. Dead people comprise a sizeable voter base, and Mrs. Clinton is going after them by joining the Body Worlds tour."
When asked what specific role she will play as part of the Body Worlds' corpses, McJim replied, "We're not sure right now, but we need a really good shrew character and I think she fits the bill."
Please check your local museums and art exhibitions for dates and times when, or if, Body Worlds with Hillary Clinton is scheduled to be in your area.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.