Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Obama's Illegal War in Pakistan
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama yesterday attempted to refute claims that he was soft on national security by promising he would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists — even without permission from that country’s government.
“Because of a war in Iraq that should never have been authorised and should never have been waged, we are now less safe than we were before 9/11. It is time to turn the page. It is time to write a new chapter in our response to 9/11,” he said.
Invade the country of a U.S. ally without their permission? His statement only proves his complete inexperience as a politician. If Iraq is a "quagmire" - as the Left loves to call it - what type of intractable battle would Osama Obama get us involved in in Pakistan? A clear cut case of a Democrat candidate who wants to cosmetically appear strong without the slightest idea of the absurdity of his statement.
Liberals have an innate knack for using people and peeing on their allies when they're done using them. After they get what they want, they abandon those that helped them. I guess if this is the type of president one wants, you've got it with Osama Obama.
What a WARMONGER Hussein Obama is!
Labels: Osama Obama
But hey, why expect honesty from ring-wing apologists such as yourself....
Here is why you're wrong: I didn't ignore what Frances Townsend said - her words are irrelevant. She's not a presidential candidate. Obama IS a presidential candidate.
Townsend isn't the president. Only Bush could make the decision to "invade" Pakistan and thus far he has never indicated that. Got a story you can show me where Bush said that? Of course you don't.
But hey, why expect intellecutal honesy from America Haters such as yourself...
Nice try loser, no cigar, no teddy bear.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.