Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Obama Can't Pronouce Orion
Remember how all the news reporters jumped all over President Bush for his pronunciation of the word "nuclear?" They are just jumping all over Barry Obama for the inability to pronounce "Orion" right? What, you haven't heard about the New Moron President fumbling that one, REPEATEDLY? Hmmmm, wonder why?
You may read about President Obama's speech today on green energy, plugging a company called Orion Energy. Standing next to Orion's CEO, he praised the company for its groundbreaking work on consumer energy efficiency. Unfortunately, something went awry despite the teleprompter's best efforts:
All terrific press for Orion, except that Obama kept pronouncing the company’s name wrong, calling it OAR-ee-on.
And I could see OAR-ee-on from my HOUSE tonight!
You know why I started doing that, right - the watermark? Some some asshat took my Obama Smoker image (the one with the enlarged ears), cut off the frame and my url and rant it as his own. And the fucktwat was a Conservative! It's along story, that's the short version.
Oddly, there is generally a common thought in my posts, I am certain that no one else sees it, but my brain does.
Some folks don't respect the work of other folks, that is exactly why the COCK PUNCH was invented.
You *DO* connect the dots and the thoughts in your writing. There is a common running theme that takes intelligence to grasp. Others pick up on it, too as evidenced by the comments.
Don't say COCK PUNCH around spBarney. It means a whole 'nother thing I think.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.