Sunday, October 26, 2008
How Does Michael Signator Pay
Both Rent And A Mortgage?
According to Pan Asian Biz.com, Signator has been paid the following amounts from Obama:
Michael Signator has been paid $47,600 so far this year.
Michael Signator was paid $50,000 by Obama in 2004.
A police officer in a suburban Chicago town, Signator met Obama while volunteering for his 2004 U.S. Senate campaign, which eventually hired him as Obama's driver.
Though Signator owns a home in suburban DuPage County — about an hour west of the Obamas' Chicago home — he also rents an apartment on the 16th floor of a high-rise called Regents Park, located just a few blocks from Obama's house in the leafy Kenwood neighborhood on Chicago's South Side.
Regents Park advertises itself as luxury apartments for rent. Scroll down that page and you will see the words RENT RANGES. Click on those words and a small window opens showing the following monthly rent for the various apartment sizes:
Apartment Size / Apx. Sq. Ft. / Rent Range
Studio / 550 - 650 / $1,025 - $1,250
One Bedroom 715 - 750 / $1,195 - $1,435
Two Bed / Two Bath / 1,095 - 1,140 / $1,495 - $1,875
Three Bed / Two Bath / 1,255 / $1,895 - $2,250
The residential real estate values in 2006 in DuPage County, Illinois are greater than the Census values accounted for in the year 2000. The values have increased by $123,900 or 63.5%, since their median values in that year of 2000 of $195,000.
DuPage County had a median home value in the year 2000 of $195,000 according to the 2000 Census. This value is greater than the State of Illinois 2000 home value of $130,800.
Bloomingdale, IL - $469,975
Roselle, IL - $115,000
West Chicago, IL - $158,900
Roselle, IL - $219,900
Bartlett, IL - $498,990
Naperville, IL - $170,000
Winfield, IL - $295,990
Wheaton, IL - From the upper $600's
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.