Friday, June 06, 2008
Pelosi Slanders U.S. Troops;
Liberal Owned Media Doesn't Report It
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, third in line to the Presidency and currently the highest ranking Democrat, sat down for an 80-minute chat with reporters and editorial board members of her home district’s San Francisco Chronicle. 62 minutes in, Madam Speaker, pontificating on the Iraq surge, offered up the following:
“Whatever the military success and any progress that may have been made, the surge didn't accomplish its goal. … And some of the success of the surge is that the goodwill of the Iranians -- they decided in Basra when the fighting would end, they negotiated that cessation of hostilities -- the Iranians.”
This is, from Pelosi, a clear and willful defamation of our soldiers in Iraq, and a diminution of the great and growing success we have seen there, paid for with their blood, toil and tremendous sacrifice.
For Pelosi, the media’s silence is golden. Damage control as easy as a friendly press letting her troop disparagement disappear into the ether.
Juxtapose this uniform quiet with how these same outlets were all indistinguishably disquieted by the Rush Limbaugh phony “phony soldiers” fiasco.
Don't forget, Liberals like Peloshit support the Troops, it's the mission they don't support. Oh wait...
Do you understand and grasp the extent of how much Liberals and Progressives hate the U.S. Military and the men and women who serve in it, and how much the Liberals and Progressives side more with terrorists and Haters of America?
Labels: Man Hands Nanny Pelosi
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.