Friday, May 16, 2008
Obama And Edwards: Homophobe Hospital
Everybody knows that John The Sissy Edwards said he is not comfortable around gay people.
Everybody knows that The Obamalith has surrounded himself with spiritual advisers that manifest the most severe type of homophobia, such as Rev. James T. Meeks and Donnie McClurkin.
The Sissy is against gay marriage. (Link source: On The Issues)
The Obamalith opposes gay marriage and thinks it is perfectly acceptable to permit six-year old children to learn about the homosexual lifestyle. On The Issues:
Opposes gay marriage; supports civil union & gay equality. (Oct 2006)
Ok to expose 6-year-olds to gay couples; they know already. (Sep 2007)
But by god, if the homophobia of Edwards and Hussein Obama was articulated by any Republican politician or candidate, gay advocacy groups would be making this their number one critical issue with the volume cranked up so loudly you'd think it was the only issue that mattered.
I watched CBS News a couple nights ago, just to see what Katie Couric was talking about; and I kid you not, it looked as if she were creaming her panties talking about Obama and how wonderful he is.
But, don't call the mainstream media outlets biased.
Amazing, isn't it?
Oh - you're second comment about it being "NASTY" - I'm gonna consider that a badge of honor! ;-)
I think both you and I need to work on our double standards and hypocrisy. heh! Jus' kidding, I know you know that.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.