Friday, September 08, 2006
The Path To Censoring ABC
A docu-drama, "The Path To Censoring ABC", portrays a
White House Administration Cast of Characters comprised of
Crooks, Law Breakers, Sociopathic Liars and their Sycophants,
who are all about enriching themselves and their place in
history, and their attempts to censor a television network.
Nevada Senator Harry Reid calls for ABC-TV to "pull' the broadcast of "The Path To 9/11" but yet when CBS bowed to pressure and pulled their mini-series of The Reagans, his partner, former Minority Leader Tom Daschle called CBS's decision to pull the show "appalling."
Actor Harvey Keitel, who stars in the mini-series says, fictionalized material and dramatic license should be representative of the subjective truth of a political party, while his co-star, Donnie Wahlberg, says, the mini-series treats both sides fairly and, "[we] were careful not to make one side look bad."
Many Lefty Blogs are criticizing some Conservative Bloggers for their opposition to the aborted CBS Mini-series, "The Reagan's". Well, I wasn't blogging then so you won't find any of my words saying, "CBS shouldn't broadcast this..."
Run the programs. As long as the network tells the viewers it is presenting a DOCU-DRAMA and NOT a documentary there is a magnificently designed technological wonder that many tech-oriented people forget about. It's called the "OFF" button, on your television or remote. You can also change the channel. No one is forcing you to watch a FICTIONALIZED DOCU-DRAMA.
But trying to CENSOR ABC so others cannot view "The Path To 9/11", why, don't China and North Korea do censorship like that? Someone should tell that to the Lefties.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.