Sunday, September 23, 2007
My Dinner With Phil Spector
Labels: Phil Spector
It's pretty much a direct replication of the "My Dinner With Andre" film poster only with Spector and Clarkson - and a different table setting.
Yeah, a short search on Spector says - according to Wiki quotes substantiated in non-Wiki sources - "Spector plac[ed] a loaded pistol at Leonard Cohen's head during the sessions for Death of a Ladies' Man, and forcing Dee Dee Ramone to play bass guitar to Spector's specifications at gunpoint."
No doubt in my mind who murdered Lana Clarkson. His name is Phil, Phil Spector.
Thanks for visiting and commenting as always.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.