Tuesday, July 31, 2007
John Murtha: No End To
His Absurdity And Denial
John Murtha - the Pennsylvania Defeat-O-Crat - dismissed the New York Times story that cited progress in the War in Iraq as "rhetoric". Turkish Press:
A top Democratic lawmaker Tuesday dismissed the findings of two longtime Iraq war critics, who cited a dramatic improvement in the situation there following the infusion of thousands of additional US troops.
"I dismiss it at as rhetoric," said US Representative John Murtha, a former marine, congressional heavyweight on military matters, and outspoken Iraq War critic.
"I don't know where they were staying. I don't know what they saw. But I know this: that it's not getting better," Murtha said on CNN television.
"It's over-optimist. It's an illusion," the Pennsylvania lawmaker continued.
Almost two years ago Murtha told the Decatur Daily that, "The war in Iraq is not going as advertised. It is a flawed policy wrapped in illusion."
The only illusion going on is that Liberals like Murtha identify with, and have more compassion for, terrorists, al-Qaida and the Taliban than they do their own fellow Americans. Folks like Murtha provide legitimacy for terrorists. Why, terrorists couldn't buy themselves better publicity if they tried.
Clearly Murtha is still giving aid and comfort to the enemy. This man wake up angry, spends the entire day angry and goes to sleep angry. What's he angry about? He's angry about whatever the Liberal Politburo tell him to be angry about.
Murtha is so removed from reality it is no longer funny to take pot-shots at this dementia-ridden fool from Pennsylvania. By comparison, Murtha make Grandpa Simpson seem like the eternal optimist.
This is another great opportunity to plug bootmurtha.com.
I'm glad you agree Murtha is a pesky commie upstart. See, we agree on something!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.