Friday, February 22, 2008
Obama Will Invade a Sovereign Country
Recall August of 2007, when
From Times Online:
Barack Obama, a leading Democrat candidate in the US presidential race, provoked anger yesterday by threatening to send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists — even without permission from that country’s Government.
Democratic presidential candidate Illinois Sen. Barack Obama called not only for a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, but a redeployment of troops into Afghanistan and even Pakistan — with or without the permission of Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf.
Wow - talk about driving the world headfirst into a Nuclear Winter, the likes that - well, hyperbolic talk from the Lefties saying - we haven't heard since the days of Ronnie Raygun!
It is certainly a quixotic mindset for the Left in their supporting such a "warmonger" as
We don't know whether a new government in Pakistan will act as benevolently and cooperatively with the U.S. as has Pakistan under Pervez Musharraf. But the Poodle is willing to order the Military into Pakistan even if it refuses permission to do so.
Using a logical and linear standard, this must mean that the Left supports The Poodle invading a sovereign country. Who knew the Left was so ideologically similar to President Bush?
Maybe some Liberal or Progressive out there will leave a comment explaining how it's okay with them when a Liberal or Progressive invades a sovereign country but that it's wrong when a Conservative invades a sovereign country.
Make sure the following caveat is explained as well; The Poodle said he is willing to invade and illegally occupy a sovereign country...one that possesses NUKES! Yeah, this is good foreign policy, isn't it? It couldn't possible lead to a nuclear confrontation, could it Lefties?
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.