Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Dems Steal Narrow Victory; Hardcore Liberalism Rejected; Terrorists Support Newly Elected Democratic Candidates
The Liberal Group ACORN is being accused of voter registration fraud in Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
5,000 registrations turned in by ACORN, only 10 to 15 percent were legitimate
Kansas City's director of elections said about 3,000 registrations turned in by ACORN included suspicious signatures, underage registrants, and birth dates and Social Security numbers [conflicts].
Ohio -- Franklin County elections director turned over 500 potentially fraudulent cards turned in by ACORN including registrations
Pennsylvania -- In Philadelphia, the city's voter registration office rejected about 3,000 cards submitted by ACORN because of missing information or invalid addresses. Nearly 100 fraudulent voter registrations submitted by ACORN in Delaware County.
The State Board of Elections forwarded to the FBI more complaints of possible election fraud...
The Indiana State Police responded to allegations that a Democratic Monroe County employee was found holding absentee ballots from overseas Tuesday.
I'd think that the Left, being such a staunch advocate of having every vote count, and taking such great measures in the past to assure the public that every vote is counted, would want to investigate these scandalous incidents of Voter Fraud! But they haven't mentioned it at all. Why, what's up with that?!
Joe Lieberman Wiped The Floor with Uber-Extreme Liberal and Anti-War Candidate, the Wealthy Corporatist Ned Lamont.
Bob Corker beat Harold Ford, Jr. in Tennessee.
Many of the Democrats who were elected yesterday are Moderate and Centrists Democrats. Pro Life DEMOCRATS won races yesterday!
SEVEN States loudly and clearly said "NO" to Gay marriage.
Liberalism made no major gains in yesterday's election.
- - -
"Thanking You for Voting Democratic!"
- - -
Liberalism didn't win yesterday, not the Liberalism as defined by the Insane Liberal Clown Posse. It wasn't a good day for them at all!
Oh, and just so you don't get too comfortable there, you Whacked Lefties...by President Bush announcing the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld today, you've just had the wind in your sails halved.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.