Thursday, March 20, 2008
Theodore ("Teddy") Pedersen detailed multiple trysts in interviews Sunday with The Star-Ledger of Newark and New York Post.
McGreevey's former driver and traveling aide disputes claims by Dina Matos McGreevey that she did not know about her husband's homosexuality when she married him in October 2000.
Pedersen, 29, told the newspapers that the threesomes started in 1999 while McGreevey was mayor of Woodbridge and McGreevey and Dina were dating. He said they stopped when McGreevey was elected governor in 2001.
He said he only had contact with Matos McGreevey during the trysts, and wasn't sure whether McGreevey was gay.
"In hindsight, there might have been light interest (in me)," Pedersen told the Newark newspaper, "but it didn't seem like he was gay. It did enhance their sexual relationship having me be a part of it."
Why, I bet Jim McGreevey was quite turned on at the sight of another man involved in his little escapades, if what Pederson says is true.
The ex-Mrs. McGreevey denies the allegations.
If Pederson is now 29-years old, that puts him around 19 or 20 years of age in 1999. Jim McCreepy - now 50 - was born in 1957. Gee, McCreepy likes 'em young. As soon as they graduate high school Jim is on the prowl for some "chicken." Well, at least he waits until they are of legal age - as far as we know - unlike Democrat pederast poster boy the late Gerry Studds.
Oh, those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values!
Labels: Various Democrat Perverts
So who was the bitch and who was butch in the "gay cauldron of campy vamps"? I see it only costs 95 cents to find out though I can safely say I don't want to know about the "flying" part.
You know this post just reminded me of the line from the Mentors song "Sandwich of Love" which goes...
"Sandwich of love. One below and one above."
OK. I got to stop this now.
What? It does make him gay? Oh. Well, in that case, McCreepy is gayer than Liberace with a Village People poster.
"Sandwich of Love" indeed! LMAO!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.