Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Al Gore's Towering Inferno
If Albert wins the Nobel Peace Prize, does it mean he will run for president? NewsMax
I dunno, but either way, I'm going to wait for his next movie:
Labels: Gore earth fever
oh by the way, real quiet year in the tropics, wanna buy that lovely piece of oceanfront property my buddy has in naples?
2 million house for just 300,000?
it's, it's, it's a steal dave!
Think of the images as helping your diet. Hopefully those images will keep you away from fatty food and sweets. Just doing my part in trying to help the nation eat healthy!
Is your check in the mail to me, btw? I mean, since you enjoy parting with your money so much.
I wouldn't mind moving to Naples if I could land a job there. Know of any? Legitimate jobs, that is.
On a more serious note Dave get "State of Fear by Michael Crichton...
The last book I read was the Tom Shales Sat. Night Live Behind the Scenes and the book I read before that was Pat Buchanan's "A Republic Not An Empire" which was very good.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.