Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Santelli's Tea Party
This past weekend, according to statistics from The McLaughlin Group, 91 percent of U.S. homeowners pay their mortgage on time. NBC News, over the weekend, said 92 percent of U.S. homeowner pay their mortgage on time. Santelli says the government is rewarding bad behavior. He is exactly right. Thus money in the stimupork and bailout is going for 8-9 percent of the nation's LOSERS and yes, that's LOSERS all in upper case. These LOSERS are the people who never could afford a home mortgage loan in the first place, but banks were pressured by the Clinton Administration to underwrite these loans. The other LOSERS are those who bought way more house than they could afford - the "let's flip this McMansion" crowd - believing that the housing value and resale price would continue climbing and climbing.
The reason Santelli's word stuck Pbama Cultists right in their black, bloodless, vile hearts is that he's right. He knows more in one fingernail about economics than the entire corrupt, tax-cheating Pbama Economic team.
Here's the video. It's magic, pure magic.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.