Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Don't Worry...Obama's In Charge!
* Iran makes unprecedented move in sending warships into Gulf of Aden. Reuters
* Six million union auto-workers may lose their jobs. Bloomberg
* The U.S. economy will continue sinking deeper into a recession for the rest of this year. The Telegraph
* The dismal U.S. economy is dragging down Mexico's economy. WSJ
* The price of a barrel of oil continues rising. Bloomberg
* U.S. jobless rate likely to surpass that of Europe's. The NY Times
* Average age of U.S. Soldiers killed in Iraq over the last 11 days is 32 years of age. Salem News
* 34 Iraqi civilians wounded in suicide bomber attack. Alsumeria News
* NATO soldier and 20-30 civilians killed in Afghanistan. Earth Times
* Hundreds of thousands of civilians displaced in Pakistan. AFP
But don't worry.
We're in good hands, aren't we?
Because Barry's In Charge...
Tips for good lawn:
Determine the watering schedule of your lawn based on local ordinances for watering. Check with local officials and comply with odd-day; even-day watering bans. Water lawn accordingly during times of little or no rain.
Many experts agree the best time to water the lawn is in the early AM hours.
Fertilizing the lawn is very important. Check with a local lawn expert to determine what type of fertilizer your type of grass seed requires.
Lawn mowing: don’t cut more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time.
When the grass is cut it under goes stress. The more leaf surface removed the more stress the grass experiences. As we stated earlier never cut more than 1/3 of the turf’s leaf surface at any one mowing.
Proper mowing goes beyond physically cutting the yard. It also includes cutting the yard with sharp balanced mower blades.
If your yard does not have many weeds the easiest way to control them is by pulling them by hand. For heavier weed infestations chemical applications may be required. A pre-emergence herbicide can help control weeds before they get a chance to sprout. Once weeds are established pre-emergence herbicides with not work. Depending on your location apply pre-emergence herbicides in the spring of fall to stop weed seeds from sprouting.
Aerating one's lawn is recommended every 3-4 years.
The above lawn care tips were complied from various lawn care sites and provide the basics of good lawn care. This advice is not intended as legal advice for lawn care. Always check with a lawn care professional before beginning any lawn care activities.
Please write again, as you can tell I really care about what your mundane sputterings.
Democrats have the idea that since their side won the election that they no longer have to provide logic and wisdom to their arguments. Just whining blame will do. (If you are MSNBC or CNN, this actually does suffice)
It was interesting this morning that the President chose to go through with the Supreme Court nomination announcement. This changes the subject from the alarming developments in North Korea. The DPRK chose to again challenge Obama's weakness, so the Chosen One simply decided to change the subject.
In the hours that followed DPRK's nuclear test, Team Obama uttered some unbelievably ridiculous statements (outlined at: http://firstconservative.com/blog/political-humor/political-humor-north-korea-and-president-obama )
To keep damage to a minimum, Team Obama decided to launch the Supreme Court media frenzy to keep the media's focus off Korea.
Barry and his entourage have made a pledge to be friendly to all islamic and communist despots out there.
This is supposed to protect and insure our security in our homeland.
Yeah right, only leftists idiots are to believe such gibberish.
I did not get that lawn advices, it sounded weird, dizzy and drugged out.
Maybe it's because Pbama smoked too much weed that USA are in such good position vis-à-vis the canadian dollar.
Canadian eh? Best regards,
Team Obama is doing everything it can to cover up its failure of containing Kimmy, I fully agree!
Thanks for the kind words on my comment to Anony. But hey, lawn care is important! ;-)
Aerate! Aerate the lawn every few years! And watering. Watering is vitally important!
Thanks for the encouragement!
I am often dizzy and bong-hitted out prior to writing this blog. Have I not been clear on this? ;-)
...well, every once in a while.
American homeland secuirty is in jeopardy under Obama. The whole North American continent is, really. Even Arabic appeasers are beginning to see Obama as an enemy to them.
I just try to have some fun here. Every once in a while I make a point...sometimes by accident! ;)
The trolls are fun to play and toy with - and the PROVOKE THEM EVEN MORE! (heh).
I'm too kind to the trollbamas, huh? Well, I will work on that. I did call commenter "Rhonda" (on some other post way way back) a cunt in my reply comment to her. I will try to do more of that.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.