Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Pbama Bumps Head
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Because it's funny, that's why! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!
Oh, The Left made so much fun of, and exaggerated anytime, W. Bush bumped his head, or fell off his bicycle.
Well, the same Karma returns to His Excellency Dear Leader The Illegitimate Prednint Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior bumping his head - and hard too! SMACK! - while boarding Marine One. CBS (SeeBS News):
The president hit his head this morning.
Mr. Obama was boarding the presidential helicopter, Marine One, when he "misjudged the doorway and banged his head on the low doorway," as the Associated Press reports. The photographic evidence is above.
What an oaf. A clumsy, uncoordinated oaf! Keep the pretzels away from him, we don't want Dear Leader to choke!
Pbama bumping head photo credit: APee. Reproduced in accordance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code for uses "such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research."
Fiddle Dee Dee
God, this politicians are so dumbbbbbbbbbb!!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.