Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Congress Approval Lowest Ever
The percentage of voters who give Congress good or excellent ratings has fallen to single digits for the first time in Rasmussen Reports tracking history. This month, just 9% say Congress is doing a good or excellent job. Most voters (52%) say Congress is doing a poor job, which ties the record high in that dubious category.
Rasmussen, on July 2, reported a 32 percent favorable rating for Bush, down from 33 percent in May.
Oh...you wacky 9 per-centers out there, you hardcore Insane Liberal Clown Posse, you just keep supporting that Whacked Far, Over-The Edge Left Wing out there that think the Democrat Congress is doing a good job. The rest of America finds your desperate cling to 9% humorous and pathetic. When are you going to let go of the hatred and purge your divisive nature? Sound familiar, LeftTards? You 9%'ers...you're a joke.
How low - Cha Cha Cha - How much lower can they go?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.