Sunday, September 14, 2008
Obama And Biden Voted FOR Bridge To Nowhere After Palin Voted Against It
Yes, Palin was for the bridge before she was against it. But Palin changed her mind on the Bridge To Nowhere when... USA Today:
..."she saw that Alaska was being perceived as taking from the country and not giving, and that impression bothered her and she wants to change it," said Palin's communications director Bill McAlister.
So...who made the right decision here, Palin or JoeBama?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.