Friday, May 01, 2009
Chrysler Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Well, I guess this is one of the accomplishments of Pbama's next 100 days!
I'm sure all the Pbama Cultists are happy that a big, evil, greedy company run by greedy executives with greedy employees has filed for bankruptcy. The Pbama Cultists are happy because they only people working for Chrysler or who have business relationships that depend on Chrysler are Republicans.
Way to go, Barry!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.