Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Is Robert Byrd Dead Yet?
The Klansman is avoiding death like Obama nominees avoid paying taxes.
Ku Klux Klan Democrat Senator Robert Byrd has been hospitalized for a few days and his condition is a guarded secret. APee:
Sen. Robert C. Byrd, 91, remained hospitalized Tuesday, receiving treatment for a staph infection that has extended his stay at an undisclosed facility to nearly three weeks.
A spokesman declined to say where Byrd, D-W.Va., was hospitalized, or predict when he might be released.
Awwwwww...Byrd's fellow Klansmen sent him a get-well card.
And why is KKK Byrd receiving medical care in the United States? All we've heard from Liberals like him is that the U.S. healthcare system is abysmal, broken and inferior. Shouldn't Byrd be receiving medical treatment in a better place, like Cuba?
Byrd, Kennedy, Castro, or the American Constitution??
And to think his fellow Libs refer to him as the Conscience of the Senate? A former Klanner? WTF?!?!?
The last dead pool (and Molson was in on it too) was with Ted Tumor Head.
I predicted he'd die in...I forget now...I think I predicted some date in March. And shit, was I wrong. Byrd will probably pull through and live to be 102.
My lifelong ability in bets and wagers is abysmal.
If you want to win money wagering on sports, ask me which team I would bet on to win. THEN -BET THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAID. You will be wealthy in no time. ;-)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.