Monday, March 16, 2009
Cheney: U.S. Less Safe Under Obama
Kudos to former Vice President Dick Cheney for saying that the United States is less safe under Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior. AFP:
President Barack Obama has made Americans more vulnerable to attack, former vice president Dick Cheney said Sunday in a trenchant defense of his own divisive prosecution of the "war on terror."
Asked by CNN if Obama had made the nation less safe by dismantling former president George W. Bush's anti-terror policies, Cheney said bluntly: "I do."
In his first television interview since leaving office, Bush's number two blasted Obama's decision to close down the Guantanano Bay prison camp, end harsh interrogations and shutter secret CIA detention sites abroad.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.