Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Chimpy McObama Poodle?
Everyone has seen the below image, mostly reproduced at Liberal and Progressive web sites and blogs, comparing President George W. Bush to a chimp. Oh, those Libs, they are so funny and so clever, aren't they?
But it's Ted Kennedy's Poodle that really resembles a chimp. Often while watching television and The Poodle appears on some program, I mistake him for Whiplash, the Taco Bell monkey.
Anyways, I used the same format as the above Bush-chimp comparison, so decide for yourselves who looks more like a monkey; Bush or Ted Kennedy's Poodle.
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
If you can't take what you've been dishing out - and I'm directing that statement to the Liberals, Progressives and Haters and their actions over the past seven years - then perhaps you need to rethink your low-life political tactics.
I know you. The last thing you are is racist.
Hey maybe you'll get another one of those Bush lied rants. I love those. They make me smile.
Chimpoodle/Poodlepanze? Bwa!!! You are so creative. I never even thought of those words. Riotous!!
re: Bush Rants. Oh good Christ, you have no idea how many Anonymous comments get submitted that never see the light of day. I get the long list of Republican so-called sex offenders (I say so-called because half of the names are the most local, local allegedly Repub politicians that no one has ever heard of and who knows if what is said about them is true) submitted a couple of times per week. I instantly recognize the opening few words, check the delete comment box and it is gone.
The others are anonymous comments that Bush lied, the war is for oil, blahfuckingblahfuckngsameoldshit.
They get deleted and I never publish them. The LefTards are so deranged. Maybe we should be investing in Tin Foil Futures?!?!
Hey, now THERE's an idea!
Beautiful pics at Hiking CO. Kudos. HAve you ever thought of submitting your photos to, or selling them for profit? They would make great photos for anything, but the first thing that popped into my mind was for calendars. Christ, your photos trump the same old tired photos I've seen on caldendars for the past 20 years.
As always, great to hear from you.
I have to get me a digi camera one of these days and play with it. Money is the current issue - rather, a lack of it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.