Monday, August 06, 2007
Osama Fonda Strangelove
Mitt Romney, speaking at a debate on Sunday with eight other Republican candidates in the key electoral state of Iowa, mocked Obama for his statements, saying he was confused between friends and enemies.
"In one week, he went from saying he's going to sit down, you know, for tea, with our enemies, but then he's going to bomb our allies," said Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts. "I mean, he's gone from Jane Fonda to Dr. Strangelove in one week."
**********Hanoi Barack ******************"Yes, mien fuhrer ...er, I mean, my homie."
Thanks Osama, for giving Romney the opportunity to showcase your inexperience as such a lightweight candidate.
Labels: Osama Obama
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.