Monday, August 24, 2009
Obama and Gibbs Ridicule Bedwetters
The Pbama White House has clarified the "Wee-Weed," up comments made by Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Saddam Hussein Obama, Junior.
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Obama was referring to bedwetting. AFP:
US President Barack Obama was accusing Washington's chattering political class of getting bed-wettingly nervous when he said the capital gets "all wee-weed up," his spokesman said Friday.
"There's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-weed up," the president said, adding: "I don't know what it is. But that's what happens."
Asked for a definition of the term, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs hesitated, but explained that "'wee-weed up' is when people just get all nervous for no particular reason.
"This is sort of an August pundit pattern between people getting overly nervous for something that still has a long way to go," he said.
"Bedwetting would be probably the more consumer-friendly term," he added.
Ask any parent who has a child who has had this problem and the psychological hell felt by the child, let alone the torment from other children if this information is disseminated.
Making fun of and insulting bedwetting shouldn't have surprised anyone, especially when you consider that Obama finds humor in insulting the Special Olympics.
This is why I refer to Obama as, among many names, Retard Barry.
I wonder what - if anything - the incontinent Keith Olbermann thinks of his Cult Leader ridiculing him? You see, Olberwiener can't control his bladder or his excretory functions.
Olberwiener is a total, brainwashed, dyed-in-the-wool, Kool-Aid injecting Commie, so he - as do all Pbama Cultists - give their Führer Obama the Coveted Free Pass.
H/T: The always informative and entertaining Tym Machine
It's nice to see that the Kenyan Usurper's handlers are there to spin, I mean clarify everything the Usurper says and does. Wouldn't want the Usurper to have to hold true to his word now would we?
Keep up the good work Dave!!
Is it the hardcore psychotropic drugs the Liberals took that make them the way they are, are they born that way, are they deliberately shielding themselves from truth? Are they just plain mental, or what? How can anyone think like they do?
You - of all people - are more than welcome to use my images, anyone can. All I ask is that they reproduce them "as is," on their site.
Hence the watermark, one blogger, a Conservative, mind you, took one of my images a while back and cropped out my url name and ran it as his own. So thats why I started the watermarking, not that you asked. But people have asked me that.
You are more than welcome and I'm flattered when you tell me from time to time you enjoy the images. Thank you.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.