Thursday, July 16, 2009
Keith Olbermann Is A Poopy Pants?
"Mr. Keith has a bladder and bowel control problem. He has been known to not only pee in his pants while on the air but he has also poo-pooed."
"Olbermann's incontinence problem is well known in media circles."
While I would never make fun of a medical affliction, Olberwiener proves the exception to the rule.
If Olbermann is incontinent, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person. His insides are so toxically loaded with urine and feces he can't control himself. In other words, he's chock-full of sh*t and pi$$. Not that we didn't already know this.
No wonder his past girlfriends say he's a dud in the sack.
Keith Olbermann Poopy/Pee-Pee Pants: The Worst Person in The Woooooooorld !
We know you're KO 'cuz you pissed your pants...diaper, rather!
Thanks for commenting Keith. I hear the crew that works on your show can't stand the stench of urine and feces that surrounds your desk. Try one of that Glade plug-ins. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
What an incontinent fuck you are. DIAF.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.