Friday, August 21, 2009
Obama "Wee Weed Up."
Obama Hittin' The Crack Pipe Again?
Obama says, "There is something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee weed up!"
He instills such confidence, doesn't he?
No wonder Vladimir Putin and other, real strong leaders think Obama is a joke. He is a joke. No wonder terrorists know they can push him around. He's a dink, a Coward and a Weakling.
Hit that crack pipe, Barry. Hit it good.
The Kenyan...(sigh)...makes you miss the good ol' days of the Carter Administration, doesn't he?
They will realize that Pbama can be pretty strong at following anybody (terrorists wannebe or else) in a contest of who is going to snort the most coke or who is going to inhale the most pot.
Who would have known that there would come the day when people would
Excellent point, Tym.
If Barry only took terrorism as seriously as he takes his critics the world would be a much safer place. But Barry is afraid Americans, not terrorists.
What this tells us is that he wants to set himself up as a dictator.
And Mike Signator, we can't forget about the strange Pbama-Signator relationship. Sig is Barry's mystery man.
Who knew any future president would make Carter's term look good by comparison, huh? Holy shit almighty.
Krazy, with a capital "K" for The Kenyan!
Well, I guess if the Special Olympics is an open target for the crass Pbama, ridiculing bed-wetters is perfectly acceptable.
Gibbs is such a piece of shit. And the Libs hated Scott McClellen? Gibbs is fecal matter compared to McClellen.
Thanks for the link, Tym.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.