Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Obama Gaffe On Russian Leadership Titles;
Calls Putin "President"
He can't even keep track of who the Russian President is, addressing Russian Prime Minister Vladamir Putin as President Putin. al Reuters:
In a slip of the tongue, U.S. President Barack Obama described Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday as president, echoing the widely held view that he remains Russia's most powerful man.
Putin surrendered the presidency to protege Dmitry Medvedev last May to take the lesser post of prime minister[.]
"I suspect when I speak to President..eh.. Prime Minister Putin tomorrow, he will say the same thing."
Putin hasn't held the title President for over one year. Does Barry The Great know this? What a dumbass. And all his Cultists say he's so brilliant? Well, he sure doesn't act or speak brilliantly, does he?
We know Barry's "eh, er, uhhhh (pause)....ummmmm," is another example of both his inferior mental capacity and inability to speak without a teleprompter.
Here's an example of the Blathering Stammering Idiot Obama without a teleprompter. And enjoy another example.
But say that to a leftist extremist and he is going to say that is racism.
If you've had enough of Michael Jackson media frenzy like some have had enough with Barrack Obama in the past, you are racist.
If you say that Michael wanted to become white, it's racism again.
The answer to every question on Obama: racism.
Enough is enough.
Now, how come I can say it and the "leader" of our country can't?
He couldn't pronounce it because it wasn't phonetically spelled out for him? Or he was high on crack cocaine.
It is hard to imagine today's Kremlin being cowed or intimidated after meeting with a smiley plastic mannequin like Obama, putting his arm around them and schmoozing all the time- they know he's not going to do anything.
Yes We Can invade Ukraine... and what are you going to do about it?
Unfortunately, there are bigger threats in Iran, North Korea and China for instance.
And moderation and appeasement in front of intolerance and extremism of those countries is NO vitue!!!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.