Monday, June 16, 2008
Obama Stammering And Stuttering:
More Off The Teleprompter Blathering
The Affirmative Action Candidate reminds me of the Jackie Gleason character Ralph Kramden on "The Honeymooners", when Ralph, trying to explain his way through some misdeed or being caught in a lie, would stammer, "a-hommina, hommina, hommina, hommina." Barack Kramden, perhaps?
View and listen to him stammer, hmmmmm, haaaaaa, I-I-I-I and uh-uh-uh'ing his way through a tough question about one of his former VP Vetters, Jim Johnson - who received some very favorable loans from Countrywide - after Obama had no choice but to throw Johnson under the bus:
No wonder The Obamalith doesn't want a showdown in town hall-like debates as offered by John McCain. McCain does well in extemporaneous speaking. Obama...whoa, not so much!
Here's another of Obama's stammering and stuttering all over the place. And Here's another.
Where is the passion, where is the screams, where is the change we can ALL believe in?
This one is good also.
The "great comunicator" is not so great after all.
To be honest, I wouldn't give a rat's tail about his comunication abilities if it hadn't been his worshipers saying that he is a good one. Who cares? He wasn't elected to talk but to lead the nation. Talking is easy.
Now, given the evidence, one must logically reject the notion that irish president Barry O'Bama Junior is a good comunicator.
Change for the much much worse is no acceptable change at all.
I invite you to read Howard Galganov on that topic once again and how Russia saw little Barrack as an unsignificant moron who besides platitudes and half truths has nothing to offer more.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.