Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Obama: Off The Teleprompter
Is A Blathering Idiot
No wonder he's afraid of a series of town hall-like debates as offered by John McCain. McCain does well in extemporaneous speaking. Obama...well, see for yourself:
He "can't hear himself," and "glad [the audience] is fired up"? They were dead silent. Look at their expressions, they're laughing at his verbal stumbling and stammering. Maybe Obama took too many puffs off the crack pipe before his appearance? Could be!
Dirka dirka, hubba hubba!
Where are the Obango worshipers and their "Obama is a good comunicator" canard? Let them take a good look at this video.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.