Sunday, November 22, 2009
Mary Landrieu Is For Sale
Chubby LiberNazi U.S. Marxist Senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana is for sale. Her price for voting to support the Rationed and Socialized healthcare program known as ObamaCare is one-million dollars...and then some. APee:
Section 2006 takes up only a few dozen lines in a sweeping health care bill that runs to 2,074 pages and mentions neither Sen. Mary Landrieu nor her state of Louisiana. But the section's purpose is indisputable: to deliver $100 million or more in federal funds to the state. And in the process clear the way for one of three moderate Democratic fence-sitters — Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas are the others — to help propel the legislation past its initial hurdle in a crucial Saturday vote.
"You're being mean, David."
"Naaaah. I'm just havin' a bit o' fun."
Yeah, she is a whore, no doubt.
R. Duncan, heh....Duke. Libs used to call me that in my comments section. Like they thought they were REALLY CLEVER when they called me that. They think they are so *witty* and that I never heard that before. ;-)
Oh...Modesto and R. Duncan...The Marxists are fast-tracking us straight to hell.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.