Monday, November 23, 2009
Geithner Under Fire and Underwater;
WaPo Busy Fellating Obama Admin
[White House senior advisers] said Friday they were not alarmed by Geithner's rough treatment at the hands of Republican lawmakers on the Joint Economic Committee, which even included a call for him to resign.
Oh...wait...it's the WaPoo! Did I say neutral and objective? I must have one-too-may hits of The Chronic.
Awwwww. Po' Widdle Timmy Tim Tim The Tax Cheater. He was asked some tough questions, gosh darn it, about the Obama Admin and the Treasury Department's profligate spending of billions and trillions of taxpayer money! How dare anyone hold responsible, let alone accountable, the likes of Timmy Tim Tim The Tax Cheater and his boss Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Hussein Obama, Junior.
There were plenty of Democrats who grilled Timmy Tim Tim The Tax Cheater just as harshly and roughly as did the Republican lawmakers. Anyone who followed Geithner's Grilling knows many Dem lawmakers were not impressed by Geither's performance and showed nothing but incredulity and "even" rough treatment towards Geithner's ignorance, arrogance and inexperience. He's in way over his head. If he were a human, physical representation of a mortgage, he'd be underwater.
Brwady Dennith didn't mention this in his story because - well, my guess is - the WaPoo is far too busy fellating Hussein Obama, Junior and his Crooked Communist Cronies.
Eleven paragraphs into the story, Brwady finally gets around to noting that Geithner used taxpayer bailout money to pay AIG's creditors at full face value! Had this happened under any Republican Admin, this fact would have been placed near the beginning of the story and would have likely been the screaming headline, something like: "Bush Treas Sec Bails Out Wall Street Cronies at Full Value!"
And it isn't until the twelfth paragraph that Brwady mentions that one House Democrat said "no" when asked during a television interview whether Geithner should keep his job.
Geither is a Wall Street Good Old Boy. He'd be vilified, demonized and forced to resign if he were a part of any Republican Administration. But he has the approval of The Kenyan behind him along with the Liberal press, including the WaPoo, which is far too busy fellating the Pbama Admin and swallowing like the good little guzzlers that they are.
I wonder if the WaPoo keeps a stomach pump on its premises for their reporters, just in case they swallow too much...well, you know.
Tim Tim lol.. lol..
I made a "LOL" for you :) Shalom, God Bless.
The Mad Jewess
Uf...if Bush had picked Geithner, The Left would have still been projectile shooting blood from their collective anus. But whatever Fraudy does is just fine with his Cultists. It's fucking insanity.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.