Monday, November 23, 2009
Druggy Patrick Kennedy Barred From Communion
Awwwwww. Druggy Patrick Kennedy is barred from receiving Communion. Providence Journal:
Providence Bishop Thomas J. Tobin has forbidden Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy to receive the Roman Catholic sacrament of Holy Communion because of his advocacy of abortion rights, the Rhode Island Democrat said Friday.
“The bishop instructed me not to take Communion and said that he has instructed the diocesan priests not to give me Communion,” Kennedy said in a telephone interview.
Kennedy said the bishop had explained the penalty by telling him “that I am not a good practicing Catholic because of the positions that I’ve taken as a public official,” particularly on abortion. He declined to say when or how Bishop Tobin told him not to take the sacrament. And he declined to say whether he has obeyed the bishop’s injunction.
Isn't it time Druggy Patrick Kennedy check into rehab again? He's only made two or three or four trips - that we know about - to try and kick the booze, the pills and who knows what other substances this pig abuses. Yes, that's right, I called him a pig. All Kennedy males are pigs. Fcuking pigs. They're a bunch of substance abusing, raging alcoholic, serial philandering, rapist, misogynistic pigs.
Speaking of the Kennedy family, Druggy Pat's dad Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy is still dead and permanently residing in Hell. And this is a wonderful, glorious thing that I have not yet fully finished rejoicing or celebrating. It's a tragedy Fat Ted lived as long as he did, considering his heinous career crime.
At least, that's what my Catholic step-father tells me.
How many children have you molested or attempted to convert to your amoral lifestyle?
No one is attacking women or the constitution. There's no "right" to abortion in the Constitution.
You're living proof, once again, that Liberals have no idea what they are talking about.
Yeah, Conservatives and Libertarians (as well as those who aren't Kool-Aid injecting Libs) can be pro-choice.
For instance, I'm pro-choice. I think all Liberals should be aborted. Even those who would need it done to them retroactively. ;-)
The Catholic Church is a private institution and it can do what it wants and set the rules to whom they will give Communion and to those it won't.
Screw all the Kennedy males. Nothing but pigs. Complete total pigs. And Druggy Patrick can't receive Communion. We should all feel so sorry for him. /snark
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.