Thursday, September 03, 2009
Worms Eating Ted Kennedy
Okay, I have a math question.
If one worm starts at Dead Ted Tumor Head Kennedy's head and begins eating its way through him, and another worm of equal size starts eating its way through him from the sole of one of his feet, how long does it take before both worms die from acute alcohol poisoning due to the residual booze remaining in his corpse?
Americans better watch out his grave. Some winos may be tempted to dig in to eat those worms so they can get drunk.
a 100 proof Moon Pie.
Actually, that sounds pretty good. I wonder if they will be marketed under the Kennedy brand name?!?!?!?
Like Homer Simpson.
Mmmmmmm. Worms. (Drooooool).
Thanks for the link and image posted at your site. I just commented there a short bit ago. You are most kind. Thank you.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.