Sunday, November 15, 2009
Bowing Obama or, How Barry Learned to Stop Wincing and Take it Up The Ass
Dear Leader His Excellency The Affirmative Action Prednint Barack Hussein Obama, Junior bowed to the Japanese Emperor. LA Times:
How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow (Updated with video, pic).
(UPDATES: 12:22 p.m. A brief news video has been added below, showing the greeting in this photograph. Contrary to some claims, the video shows no reciprocal bow by the emperor, who traditionally bows to no one. And we've added a file photo from 2007 of Vice President Dick Cheney greeting the Japanese Emperor in the same door way in a different fashion.)
Here's how Former Vice President Dick Cheney greeted the Japanese Emperor:
America bows to no one, except when we have a Cowardly, Marxist, Pacifying, Appeasing Cokcsucker in the White House.
We all remember Pbama's submissive bow to the Saudi King:
Gay Barry. Flaming Barry. Barry likes having his butt up in the air waiting for penetrating incoming projectiles. Come out of the closet, Barry. There is no shame in your being gay. A sham, yes, a sham of everything you claim to be but aren't. Sham yes; shame no.
Let's give him the health care industry, and see to whom he will bow down then. Maybe to Soros? Oh wait. He does that already.
I wonder if Bagdhad Gibbs will deny that Flaming Barry bowed down.
I feeel sorry for Gibbs. He has to lie contantly to save Flaming Barry's derriere.
Yep. Barry is a well-trained submissive Gimp Bitch. Soros is his Sugar Daddy and Gimp Master, no doubt about it.
Thank you for announcing that all LefTards are due back at the zoo. I'm not sure they all heard the announcement!
Tell me about the Keys. What's the econ situation there like? I'm looking to move to a warmer climate and have always found the Keys intriguing. I know the cost of living must be high there. Give me some details, if you can spare a few moments. Thanks.
Yeah, The Kenyan sure doesn't show the same respect to Americans who disagree with his politics or politicians who aren't on the Obama Bandwagon. He refuses to meet with Republican leaders, yet bends over and grabs his ankles for everyone else. He should be an embarrassment to everyone on earth who values freedom.
Unfortunately for us, Pbama got it all.
Sorry about my last message, I missed that article, great one indeed.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.