Wednesday, October 07, 2009
David Letterman, Serial Philanderer
Karma came back, full circle, to bitter late night TV host David "Will never get The Tonight Show hosting gig...ever!" Letterman.
Letterman has been caught with his pants down, literally.
Here's how it works. Letterman spends an entire career insulting people, mostly in a not-funny and mean-spirited way.
He pushes the envelope well beyond the realm of comedy when he cracks jokes about Willow Palin, 14-year old daughter of Sarah and Todd Palin, being raped by NY Yankees player Alex Rodriguez.
Now, along comes the not-so-startling news that Letterman has had numerous
Letterman has been married for about five years to Regina Lasko. But before that, the two had been dating - a "couple" - since 1989.
And we know Letterman has indeed engaged in relationships outside of his longterm relationship with Ms. Lasko. And, the woman Letterman was cheating with. Stephanie Birkitt, was cheating on her boyfriend! NY Post:
Pretty former "Late Show" staffer Stephanie Birkitt revealed in her diary that she continued having sex with boss David Letterman even after moving in with her CBS-producer boyfriend, who later allegedly tried to extort him over the affair, sources told The Post yesterday.
Letterman and Birkitt enjoyed romantic hikes last fall at his sprawling ranch in eastern Montana -- where he was married in March -- while her boyfriend, "48 Hours Mystery" producer Robert "Joe" Halderman, stayed home in Connecticut, the sources said.
At the time, Birkitt, 34, insisted to Halderman that she and the 62-year-old Letterman had just "a platonic relationship," a source said.
Holly Hester, a woman who interned for David Letterman, has come forward and admitted that she had a secret affair with the popular CBS talk show host. Holly Hester interned under David Letterman in the early 1990s.
Do the math, Libs...Hester says she had a secret affair with him in the early 1990s. Letterman and Lasko began dating in 1989.
Regina Lasko, Letterman's wife and, as he would say, "A very handsome woman."
You see, it almost seems...almost...like Letterman was using women as his personal gratification objects. Feminists and Progressives used to tell us this is wrong, but not so much anymore since the days of Bubba Clinton the so many other Various Democrat Perverts.
The perfect scenario, of course, is that Letterman's wife decides to split from the marriage and walks away with millions and millions and millions of dollars that the notoriously frugal Letterman has stashed away.
And Karma is such a sweet bitch when it slaps Liberals like Letterman smack on the face. Sweet, sweet Karma.
Oh...Oh!...Oh Those Good Olde Fashioned Liberal Family Values!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.