Monday, September 14, 2009
Joe Wilson says No More Apologies
Rep. Joe Wilson said Sunday that he will not apologize on the House floor for his outburst during President Obama's health care address, even though Democratic leaders have threatened to formally discipline him if he does not.
Wilson noted that he already apologized directly to the White House after shouting, "You lie," to the president during his Wednesday address to a joint session of Congress. The outburst triggered a political firestorm, but Wilson told "FOX News Sunday" that Democrats are just "playing politics" by trying to drag out the issue and force another apology.
"I've apologized one time. The apology was accepted by the president, the vice president. ... I am not apologizing again," he told "FOX News Sunday." "I believe that is sufficient."
Wilson said he would "never do something like that again," but continued to defend himself.
The South Carolina Republican on Wednesday accused the president of lying for claiming his health care reform plan would not cover illegal immigrants.
"I believe in the truth. What I heard was not true," Wilson explained Sunday. "I believe (Obama) was misstating the facts."
Wilson shouldn't have apologized the first time, but was pressured by Republican RINO Bigwigs to do so.
Do NOT apologize again, Mr. Wilson. Do not!
This is what The Left wants, a never-ending apology tour from those who do not fully agree with their bent Marxist ideology.
When has The Left ever apologized for anything?
Labels: Blame Pbama, Dems Are Haters, FraudBama, Imposter Obama, Joe Wilson, Liberal Hysteria, Liberals Are Fucking Stupid, Liberals Hate America, Liberals Lie, Liberals Suck, Marxism, Obama Is A LIAR, RINO
I honestly thought Wilson would "cave" and do a second, third, fourth, etc apology. I am thrilled he didn't.
Did you think he would go on a great apology tour, too?
I'm glad he didn't. So glad.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.