Thursday, September 10, 2009
Gary Keillor Suffers A Stroke
Minnesota's Sideshow Freak: Gary Keillor
The Prairie Home Communist, uber-Liberal, faux-intellectual, taxpayer teat-sucking America Bashing and America Hating Gary Keillor suffered a stroke.
It's fabulous, simply delightfully fabulous when Bad things happen to Bad people.
This is splendid news...orgiastically splendid. Honestly, how can anyone not simply loathe Keillor, a man who's never done an honest day's work in his life, is so over-rated by his Cult fans, who is grotesquely overpaid (partially by taxpayer subsidy) and who is such a LPOS?
Gee...I bet Gary has just the bestest of health care, and why not? The taxpayers probably are paying for it.
I think Gary should face an ObamaCare Death Panel. Yep. That's what I think. As the Romans did, "Thumbs Down" on the life of Keillor.
Will return shortly with more updates and publishing comments and replying.
Just hadda update this brief item.
1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on ‘Charlie Rose’for our website
2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.
The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]
‘Charlie Rose’one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.
What’s in it for you?
Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.
Sure. Go ahead, you have my permission. Thanks for asking, btw. As long as what I do here is properly credited, anyone can reproduce whatever they like from my blog. Thank you! And yes, I will be a regular visitor at your site!
Yes, sir. As you know by now. Sorry for the delay in publishing your comment and replying. Time constraints and real-life work and stuff.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.