Thursday, August 20, 2009
Howard Dean Cites Veterans Administration as Successful Government Program
Earlier in the week Screamin' Howlin' Howie cited the Veterans Administration as a successful government program. USA MacPaper:
From the left, former Democratic Party chair Howard Dean said the public option is essential to the success of any health care plan and to its chances of passing in Congress in the first place.
"I don't think it can pass without the public option," the 2004 presidential candidate said on CBS' This Morning. "There are too many people who understand, including the president himself, the public option is absolutely linked to reform."
From the right comes the Cato Institute. The libertarian think tank says the proposed health care co-op is just another version of the public option.
"The definition of a cooperative is a health plan governed by its enrollees," says Cato's Michael F. Cannon, director of health policy studies. "Since a government chartered co-op won't have any enrollees at first, it will be governed like any other government program."
In his defense of the public option, Dean cited two examples of public health programs: Medicare and the Veterans Administration system.
But the way and manner of how The LiberFascists HYPED Walter Reed as falling down and crumbling was, as is their usual, simply overblown and full of bullsh*t and egregious hyperbole.
Now, Chairman Mao Tse Dean touts the VA as a successful government program?!?!
Don't kid yourselves. Rockers and Rappers no longer have the best Chronic. Not by a long shot.
Howard Dean is smokin' the finest, most powerful and pungent weed ever. And his comments are proof positive.
(liquid spit laughter alert at your comment)
No shit. Dean is a Doctor, but is he a real doc? Maybe he's writing out 'scrips for himself? On the oxycontin maybe?
He's smokin' some great shit. That's all I know.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.