Saturday, August 22, 2009
Druggy Kennedy says Drunky Kennedy Dad Frustrated by Absence from DC
Awwwwwwwwww. Poor Big Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy misses his power and control over Americans. "Oh.Dat's.So.Sad!"
Druggy Patrick Kennedy says his dad, Drunky Fat Ted the unindicted manslaughterer, is "very frustrated" being absent from Washington. APee:
Rep. Patrick Kennedy said Friday that his father, Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy, has been "very frustrated" to be absent from Washington during the debate over health care reform.
Kennedy, a Rhode Island Democrat, told The Associated Press that his father, who has made health care a core issue during his 47 years in the Senate, has a unique ability to read his colleagues and negotiate compromises.
"Every other senator in that Senate knows that there have been very few senators like Ted Kennedy over the years that can bring both sides together and hammer out a deal that can then go to the president," said the younger Kennedy, who called his father a "master legislator" and statesman.
A "statesman?" A "statesman ?" Ted Kennedy...a "statesman?" The man who leaves a woman to drown to death in what experts say was a slow, four-hour tortuous, horrifying death? A "statesman?"
Patrick, as usual, must be drugged out of his mind. What Kennedy male isn't?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.