Monday, June 15, 2009
Druggy Patrick Kennedy Back In Rehab
By now, the Kennedy family must get a group rate or frequent rehab discount.
Liberal Congressman Patrick Kennedy has yet again checked himself in for The Rehab. CNN:
U.S. Rep. Patrick J. Kennedy has checked into an unnamed medical facility for help with his recovery from substance abuse, the Rhode Island Democrat said in a statement Friday.
In May 2006, Kennedy, the son of Sen. Edward Kennedy, was admitted to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, a day after slamming his car into a security barricade on Capitol Hill. [Telling the cops he was on his way to a vote. Only he wasn't. He was lying. - Drake]
At the time, Kennedy said he had been suffering from addictions and depression since he was a young man.
Okay, he needs to have non-consensual sex with a domesticated pet...wait..."been there, done that"... a barn yard animal....again, wait...he's "been there, done that."
Damn. He's a Kennedy. Who/What hasn't he abused, raped, slapped, drunk-snorted-injected-shoved up his ass-inhaled?
It's slim pickings trying to guess what Kennedy has done and covered up. That IS their lifestyle.
Seriously, nice work.
Pat is probably stealthily stealing all the morphine and oxycontin he can while in rehab!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.