Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ed Schultz Likes To Drive Drunk
On his Liberal Talk Radio Program, Ed Schultz, the Wife-beater, who, while drunk during a hunting trip shot and killed his own dog, said the following:
"I like to drink and drive. But I can't do that anymore."
- Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 12:39 PM CST
I guess with role models Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy, Druggy Al Gore, III and Druggy Patrick Kennedy, Junior, Liberals feel a legal entitlement to drive while intoxicated or whacked out of their mind on other substances.
Where is MADD when you need them?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.