Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Michelle Obama Is A Drunk?
That's what the scoop is!
From Stop the ACLU via The National Enquirer:
Michelle Obama - cracking under the pressure of being First Lady - is drinking way more than she should, friends fear.
Longtime pals have been keeping a close eye on her White House booze intake for months, sources told The ENQUIRER, and her husband President Barack Obama even stepped in when she recently consumed too much alcohol.
“When Barack saw Michelle drink more than she should at a recent dinner, he hit the roof. He told her, ‘This is NOT going to turn into a problem!’” a close source told The ENQUIRER.
Remember, while in London, Michelle took her children into a PUB for something to eat. UK Daily Mail:
Accompanied by bodyguards and secret service agents, Mrs Obama, Malia and Sasha ate at the Audley pub in Mayfair.
Michelle in NYC?
Remember, the National Enquirer was right about former U.S. Democrat Senator, VP and presidential candidate John Edwards having an affair.
Besides, who needs facts? We learned from The Left during the W. Bush Admin that facts don't matter. Therefore, I declare Michelle "Pickles" Obama is a Boozer. A Big, Angry, Uppity, America-hating Boozer.
Now I came to a profound realization. Pbama did not win because of himself, he could'nt have done it without the complete utter incompetence of John McCain and his corrupted Republican buddies.
Don't forget ACORN, the corrupt, indicted, fraudulent voter registration group. They helps Pbama steal the election too.
I fully agree McCain was not a good candidate. The Repubs should have picked anyone else...but...
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.