Thursday, March 19, 2009
David Guy McKay, Republican National Convention Terrorist, Pleads Guilty
From WCCO News:
One of the men accused of making Molotov cocktails during the Republican National Convention reversed himself in court Tuesday and pleaded guilty to federal charges.
David Guy McKay, 23, of Austin, Texas, pleaded guilty to three counts, including one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, one count of illegal manufacture of a firearm and one count of possession of a firearm with no serial number.
Previously he had fought the charges, claiming he was entrapped by a government informant, but on Tuesday he told a federal judge that he and Bradley Neal Crowder would have made the bombs with or without the informant.
"I think we would've done it anyways," he said.
[McKay and others] were part of a Texas group that came to St. Paul to protest at the convention, which was held Sept. 1-4 at the Xcel Energy Center. McKay was arrested Sept. 3 during a raid on an apartment in St. Paul during which eight Molotov cocktails -- gasoline-filled bottles with improvised wicks -- were seized.
Prosecutors claim that McKay told an informant that he intended to throw the firebombs at police vehicles parked near the apartment.
Don't you love it? McKay and his fellow Liberals and Progressives are the first ones to claim tolerance, love, being all inclusive. Yet they are the most hate-filled, violent, destructive, unhappy little pieces of human feces on the face of the earth. No wonder Americans view the Violent Left as the American Taliban or America's al-Qaida. That's exactly what they are. Homegrown terrorists.
Hopefully, McKay will soon be joining fellow Domestic Terrorist Matthew DePalma.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.