Friday, March 27, 2009
Uh-Oh, Better Call The Waaahmbulance!
Jeff Getchell said...
Your argument is thought provoking but it is a tad bit mind boggling. You are making the assumption that Mr. "Inexperienced, Unqualified, Kenyan-born Illegal and Illegitimate Prednint Barack Crack Cocaine Hussein Pbama" will do not do anything right when it comes to the Iraq War. Also you repeat Obama's demand for "withdrawal now." Is this withdrawal NOW the reason why we will have troops in Iraq until the end of 2011? Dont believe me? Check the link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/27/iraq.dems/index.html
All your blog does is ramble on and on. There really is no evidence or backing. You are just assuming that Obama can not do anything right and you just insult him and call him childish nicknames.
8:54 AM, March 26, 2009
David Drake said...
Yes, I am indeed making the presumption that The Kenyan will not do anything right. Exactly.
I know we're going to have troops in Iraq until 2011 and likely beyond that. That isn't exactly what The Kenyan said as a candidate, though, is it?
Why is it Liberals can diss and smear Republicans with impunity but when the same standard is applied to a Liberal, people like you recoil and whine?
I know you'll never return to answer these questions:
Did you vote for Obama in 2008?
Who did you vote for in 2004 and 2000?
Do you hold accountable all the Democrats who are on record from 1998-2000 - Bill Clinton, Pelosi, Hillary, Kerry et al - saying "Saddam Hussein is seeking WMDs and nuclear weapons." - Because they set the stage, Jeff. They set the intelligence standards.
Yes I do insult Pbama and call him names. The Left has never done anything like that, have they?
2:01 PM, March 26, 2009
Jeff...call the Waaahmbulance!
Bwa ha ha ha.
You have to love Pbama Cultists and their thin skin! They just cannot tolerate their Messyiah being on the receiving end of criticism. TFB.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.