Sunday, January 25, 2009
Mark Dayton For Governor
Former U.S. Sen. Mark Dayton has filed the paperwork to run for Minnesota governor in 2010.
Dayton, a Democrat, will seek statewide office again after serving one term in the Senate. He defeated incumbent Republican Rod Grams in 2000 but decided not to run for re-election in 2006.
Dayton said he won't make a formal public announcement about his campaign until spring. For now, has registered with the Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board.
Dayton says Minnesota is headed in the wrong direction and needs new leadership.
Why does this man periodically come out from, what presumably is his nice slumber, only to terrorize and frighten the good citizens of Minnesota? What have we done, if anything - what collective sin have we committed - that, from time to time, we are subjected to Mark Dayton attempting to re-enter our lives via politics?
He's Minnesota's Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers.
You don't see or hear from Dayton for a while, you take a breath and just when you think you were safe from his return - as you are exhaling - you learn he's running for governor. We're never safe from Liberals, never. It's like a scene right out of any "Night of The Living Dead" classics or other zombie movies.
If I were one of the heirs to the Dayton Fortune, do know were you'd find me? On the golf course, every day, until I gasped my last breath.
Labels: Mark Dayton
There is no doubt a majority of MN'ers would vote him into office. Maybe its time I look to move out of this state.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.