Thursday, October 30, 2008
Obama Cultist Is Emotional Basket Case?
Okay, it is still funny.
Get a load of what this Obama Cultist writes:
I have Obama election anxiety. I think about him winning - or losing - all day long. I watch TV news with heightened stress and pray there is no October surprise. I fret while listening to the multi-cultural NPR shows that thoughtfully debate and discuss the impact of race, age and gender on voting. I worry about Election Day celebrations and hope that we can all keep our heads, no matter the outcome. But there is a whole other section to my Obama anxiety; my ridiculously emotional reaction to everything Obama.
I cry when I hear the swelling of his voice at the climax of his speeches. I cry when I see pictures of him and his wife on Huffington Post. I cry when I hear Stevie Wonder. I want to throw my arms around people wearing Obama clothes.
The only item the above writer forgot to add is that she wets herself and makes mud pies in her underpants when she sees or hears or even thinks about The Affirmative Action Candidate.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.