Friday, October 31, 2008
Bob Schieffer's Nose Redux
Let me amend my September post to say that upon further review of a better image, the tip of what I thought was his Nixon-esque ski-slop nose is the microphone bulb part of his headset.
My image capture from September.
A far better resolution image of the microphone bulb tip.
Allow my rectification to be duly noted.
And a Thank You to commenter Gene H. for his helpful attention to this matter as well.
Labels: Bob Schieffer's Pinocchio Nose
Boy, that camera angle in my capture sure made it look skewed!
Bob S. is okay though, he's certainly not as fawningly Leftward as Chris MAtthews, Stephanouploulos or Brokaw. I give him a little credit for this.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.